Thrust ball bearing composition:
Thrust ball bearing is composed of three parts: seat ring, shaft ring and steel ball cage assembly.
The shaft ring matched with the shaft is called the seat ring, and the housing ring matched with the housing.
According to the force, it is divided into one-way thrust ball bearings and two-way thrust ball bearings.
One-way thrust ball bearings can bear one-way axial load.
The two-way thrust ball bearing can bear two-way axial load, in which the shaft ring and the shaft are matched. The mounting surface of the seat ring is a spherical bearing with self-aligning performance, which can reduce the influence of installation errors.
Thrust ball bearings cannot bear radial load, and the limit speed is low.
1. Available in one-way and two-way types
2. In order to allow for installation errors, whether it is one-way or two-way, you can choose the spherical self-aligning spherical seat cushion type or the spherical seat ring type.
3. High-quality steel-use ultra-clean steel that can extend the life of the bearing by up to 80%
4. Advanced grease technology-NSK’s lubricant technology can extend the life of grease and improve bearing performance
5. High-grade steel ball-quiet and smooth when rotating at high speed
6. With the ferrule in the option, installation errors can be tolerated.